Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Scratching my head, Why does anyone think that they need a 20A dedicated circuit for a CDP? I see the purpose for using a better outlet receptacle, as a better tighter connection and grip, is always a plus, but I see no purpose in having a dedicated 20A circuit for a CD player and no players that I know of that comes with, or requires a 20A cord. It would surprise me if any CDP or combination DAC and transport pulled more than 5 amps and there are very few power amps that actually require a 20A circuit and have or require a 20A cord. In fact lower amp equipment should not be used in high amp circuits. If something fails, something might burn before the breaker trips.
I have built and wired a number of houses and garages all to UBC and NEC code and can tell you - both 15A and 20A residential circuits are commonly wired with the same 12/2 w/ground Romex wire.....just sayn...Jim
Why does anyone think that they need a 20A dedicated circuit for a CDP?
How bout planning for the future? Adding more components, a server, subwoofer, whatever.
jhills...I do not a dedicated line for my CDP but i did buy 3 Furutech GTX-d r receptacles. 2 of them will be used for my Krell FPB 600 amp and ARC Ref 6 preamp... The other one i wanted to put on a dedicated 20A line for my CDP . Can the Furutech GTX-d r be wired to a 15A dedicated line? I thought they were 20A receptacles. 
Forgot to mention the 2 Furutechs will be on a dedicated 20A line for my Amp and preamp.