Valve phono stage

I’m considering switching to valves for my phono stage... can any of you guys recommend any with balanced outs for around $3800?

Current phono stage is Whest PS.30RDT.

I’m currently using a Roksan Xerxes 20Plus with Origin Live Encounter arm & upgraded Lyra Skala.

Or would I reap great rewards from an arm upgrade...?

Thanks

128x128infection
The issue is balanced outputs.  There are some spectacular performing phono stages that are single ended.  My personal experienced opinion is that the Herron Audio VTPH-2a cannot be bettered at any price, but it has only single-ended outputs.  It fits your price target.  It fits your desire to use tubes.  It works very nicely with Lyra carts.  It is very flexible.  It comes with Keith Herron's unmatched customer service.

But you need balanced outputs.  
If you can find one, the Modwright SWP 9.0 SE phono stage is what I've been using for many years now. My purchase price (used) was $1650. I'll never need or want better.

Dan

Thanks for your replies. 

@yogiboy  I have considered this!

@bpoletti I've already contacted Keith inquiring about his VTPH-2A. This is a serious contender...

@islandmandan I'll have a look at that. 

Valve preamplifiers with true balanced outputs are in short supply. Certainly some of the best ones are made by atma-sphere. If you go that route you also have the benefit of true balanced phono inputs, which gives you all the benefits of balanced operation.Atmosphere preamplifiers are also full function preamplifiers, so you get a line stage for free and the bargain. I own an MP1 myself and I have been very happy with it for more than a decade. In fact more than 20 years.