Turntable

Is a good idea to put Metal Lube on turntable,s spindle?
miguel1972
Mr. M, I will answer the question you posed to EBM by referring you to my post just above which mentions that an unknown complex lubricant might contain additives that could be corrosive for the ball bearing or the thrust pad. To know whether that could be a problem you would need to know the composition of the ball bearing and of the thrust pad and of the new lubricant that you want to try. In this case, we know none of these things. After that, you would need to consider the actual new lubricant and whether it is indeed superior to known good lubricants for the turntable bearing.
Hello,
I think you have not understood the question.
To begin with, Metal Lube is not a lubricant. It acts on the metals, sealing the pores and does not replace any lubricant. It is necessary to add a lubricant type with metal lube agun.
I can recommend tribology books.
@raymonda ,

I guess I thought that "Metal Lube" was an unknown to most here (me included), which is why I thought the OP should have described it in his initial post, thus decreasing confusion going forward and increasing the probability of positive/useful responses.
Miguel, I think the same cautionary notes apply.  In this case, you'd want to know that the sealer does not interact with the actual lubricant in a bad way.  Anyway, for a turntable bearing, I would also wonder why sealing the pores in the metal parts is critically important; the parts in the bearing bear forces across their contact surfaces.  Do the pores, such as they may be, enter into this?  I dunno.