Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Ha! I wish I did!  I don’t understand many things I enjoy from cell phones to accupuncture😁

Nevertheless I use and enjoy all kinds of technology I don’t fully understand.  I have yet to try this product so have given no review or opinion.  How could I? My mind remains open based on the many things in life I enjoy but don’t understand.  My beautiful wife for another!
@oregonpapa @grannyring   Gotcha!  I wasn't expecting details as it would not be to Tim's benefit to make them public here.  I was just looking for a basic premise that the Mat's design is based on.  Thanks!
grannyring ...

• I was just looking for a basic premise that the Mat’s design is based on. Thanks!

Tim is being very tight-lipped on the Omega E Mats. Its not TC, according to Tim. These things (mats) seem to have a life of their own. I’m beginning to think that Tim Mrock is divinely inspired.

No Geoff, its not crack. However, if you recall, there was one naysayer in the TC thread that claimed he applied TC to his sphincter. I continually asked him what benefits he found from pasting his sphincter with TC, but never received an answer. I could be wrong, but was it "slaw?" :-)

Frank