What is the best HEAVY METAL speaker?

I know totally blasphemy question here on Audiogon. But you like what you like, right? Anyway, I know most metal music is totally compressed and recorded horrible (aka Metallica) however there is a new age of metal bands out there that are starting to change that (Opeth started with Blackwater Park). So what speakers out there can take the pounding of a double bass drum kit hitting at full throttle and give the roar of metal guitar justice. There has to be a set up that would make Glen Tipton turn his head and say hell ya!
128x128lizzardkingseattle
Mgrif104 is right on. For Heavy Metal, JBL pro audio will blow away any home audio speaker.
I have a home speaker that will blow away any JBL... for heavy metal...

Dual 15" TAD woofers; it uses a JBL horn, although it is driven by a custom built compression driver with powered by a field coil. No alnico here. Later versions of the same speaker have a machined maple horn that has lower distortion.

http://classicaudioloudspeakers.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?fs=2&upper=25&content=26

On and on...
I would take on most comers with my setup and OHM 5s, at least on my home court or in a similar fair home venue. Maybe not in a large auditorium or arena though. I would defer to the high efficiency horns for that.