Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
For the last however number of years, I browsed Audiogon on an almost daily basis. It was a habit, if I'm being honest.

That browsing came to an end this week. Other than 2 days after the rollout, where I tried, unsuccessfully, to search for gear I'm interested in, I didn't bother.

Now that the announcement was made restoring the ability to use the search function as it worked before (or just actually work), I'll have to see if I resume visiting Audiogon as often as I used to. It bothers me that people at Audiogon considered the changes that were implemented as a positive or improvement. What did they see that myself and the people in this thread didn't? 
Since I was one of the intense critics of the new format, I must now give Audiogon credit for restoring list view as an option and apparently making it sticky.

I'm not sure why or how ANYONE at Audiogon thought the change to portholes and limited search results was in any way furthering the goal of bringing buyers and sellers together in one convenient spot, but it seems they have seen the error of their ways in the face of relentless and as far as I can tell, unanimous criticism.

Carry on...
hjow come my responce was not posted on audiogon  my spelling is better then your new web site
Unfortunately, there are no headers on the restored classic view, so you cannot sort by the header.  I  should be able to sort by category or by price. That seems to have been lost.
I would just email agon support with a list of any features you perceive to have gone awol since the latest update so they can work on fixing them.
After all they need to know before they can resolve an issue