Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Good to see you - thosb
I discovered Spoon (2) albums back from their current offering. Yes, this thread is strong  by the grace of the contributors, experts and fans.
As your reading proves, there are many of the guys that have owned Thiel loudspeakers since the 1980's. Impressive!
Happy Listening!
Good to see you - thielrules
the Bryston 3B-ST is still a very capable power amp. Does it perform well on your other pair of 3.5 speakers? Agreed at 30 x 30, your room is very large indeed. If you get the itch to upgrade, the CS 3.7, would flourish very well in your room! 

Happy Listening!
Hi,

I am listening to "Gerry Mulligan meets Ben Webster" on Verve right now.

Hegel HD 25 DAC, AudioSpace CD8 as transport, Prima Luna Dialogue Premium, Coda CS, and Thiel CS5's.

It sounds very good to me but I am wondering about the age of the Thiels.

How does one tell when it is time for new E Caps?

Dsper
Thank You - ronkentPS Audio has become quite a force in the industry and our hobby.Paul and his company have certainly grown and expanded by research and development. I would have never thought that, outside of line/power conditioners and regenerators, he would offer pre-power amps or dac/transport/streamer(s).I wish that I had more Audio company/manufacturer representative(s) here.The invitation is extended to those guys as well.

Happy Listening!
thanks Jafant.   except for the speakers and my old Oracle table,  everything else is PS.  great company,  great products,  great service and made in the USA.