Small Bedroom Tube Amp

Hi all!  Does anyone have a good recommendation for a small reliable tube or warmer solid state amp for the bedroom?  Would be match it with smaller bookshelf speakers, haven't decided which ones yet.  I want to mellow out music when putting the little one to sleep.

I have my eye on the TubeCube 7, seems small and efficient but want to make sure there aren't any better alternatives.

Thanks!
eziggy
I just bought something very similar to what you maybe looking for.

A Peachtree Nova with built in DAC.
Uses a 6922 tube in the preamp section.

Nothing too fancy but boy does it have some solid bass and very well defined mid and higher registers.

Bought used off eBay for $450 and I am very happy with it.

USB SPDIF, Toslink and analog inputs plus great headphone amp.
I paired it with small Tannoy speakers and it is more than enough!
I have an APPJ in black with low hours and original shipping box that I’m not using. Let me know if you are interested. 
Dayens Ampino. It will give you anything an inexpensive tube amp will without the hassle of tubes. It's also tiny in size and fits your application perfectly. It's the closest to tube sound I've found yet in inexpensive solid state. 

https://www.audiothesis.com/product-page/dayens-ampino-integrated-amplifier
It depends on how you're planning to use it and what sources you'll be using. This may sound like a completely different option but in my opinion, the simplest approach for a bedroom system is a Bluesound Sound Bar. It sounds great, and its an all-in-one system allowing wireless streaming of high quality content from many popular cloud music content services, e.g., Tidal, Spotify, etc. And the best part is you can control it while lying down on your bed. Look it up.