Micro RX 5000 Renaissance?

It may be just a coincidence, but looking through the various reports of the recent Munich high end event I've noticed no fewer than four (!) different turntables that all look suspiciously like the Micro RX-5000.

TW Acoustic and Kuzma launched new models visually 'inspired' by the RX-5000 design, Acoustical Systems showed a table that looks like an exact copy and DB Systems (www.micro.nl) also showed an exact copy, leaving no doubt of its objective by simply calling it 'The Tribute'. And then of course there already was the TechDas AirForce 5.

Does anyone know more about these newbies and what's under their bonnets? It would be interesting to compare their performance vis à vis the original and hear how much technology has moved forward. Or not.

While I'm a happy owner of the RX-1500G, the RX-5000 has been on my radar for quite some time. So with this Micro Renaissance going on, should I wait for a mint original to cross my path or should I go for one of these new tables? It seems Micro enthousiasts are now spoiled for choice........

edgewear
@amg56, finding original Micro R-15 feet will be very difficult, but as an alternative I can recommend www.micro-Seiki.nl. They can supply exact stainless steel replicas for a reasonable price and they have even designed accompanying (non original) spiked dishes to go underneath. A great package that works very well. I should add that my RX-1500 is placed on a wall mounted support, so footfalls and other floorborn resonances cannot interfere with mass loading the table.

My BL-91 still has the original aluminum plateau (although it does have a Puresound Tenuto gunmetal mat on top), but the source mentioned above can also supply exact replicas of the RT-2000 plateau in either brass or stainless steel (not yet gunmetal, as this apparently is not currently available in large enough chunks suitable for CNC machining). So that is an upgrade path I still aim to take.

At least the arguments keep the thread up front for a longer time, which leads to an opportunity for more arguments, which leads to lengthening the life of the thread and the number of posts, which is kind of entertaining. And sometimes informative. Raul is a contrarian. He stirs the pot.  Otherwise, this thread would be nothing but an ode to Micro-Seiki. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
My original point was that apparently some reputable brands have issued new models that could be regarded as an 'ode' to Micro. I thought it would be interesting to know how these would compare to the original, but apparently nobody has any information on this yet.

The ensuing thread went all over the map, sometimes informative and entertaining, sometimes less so. As you say, there's nothing wrong with that I suppose.

Dear @amg56:  """  I would not use the term or call people "ignorant" or call them out over their "ignorance". It is a demeaning term which will raise the heckles of anyone.  """

Why is that?. If I or you don't know the chinese language then you and me are ignorant of that language because we just don't know about/we do not learned that language. So we are ignorant on chinese language.
If we speak a little of that language then we are ignorant but with a lower level thatn the ones that can't speak or understand not a single word.

What's wrong with those? it's an insult?  why people come " angry " when when read the word ignorance/ignorant. Please tell me if I'm wrong and why I'm wrong.

here it's the definition of that word:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ignorance

Attitudes like yours or edgewear  against that word for me is a real ignorance of the definition of the word in a dictionary, I'm not trying to diminish any one. 
I posted that I'm ignorant in spme/several audio susbjects and that edgewear could be less ignorant than me in some audio subjects.

Where is that " big deal " ?

I think that if something is black color you can't name it blue or white but black because this is the color !!

Don't you think?

We are here and elsewhere to learn day by day , this is whatm  permit me to grow-up and to tame my ignorance levels and this is the main, important and critical subject for any true audiophile and not to stay for ever sticky on our each one believes because the world and audio world is no exception is in constant movement and changing and we need to addapt to the true " news " subjects.

That's the way I'm. Bpolleti, yes are facts that you are not yet aware of it.

R.

@rauliruegas I didn't mean to insult you directly. I was trying to point out that saying someone is ignorant, as akin to saying they are uneducated, or lacking knowledge or awareness in general, unsophisticated.

I am not going into an English lesson here and I apologise if I offended you.