Do Bigger Speakers Mean a Bigger Window?

I enjoy listening to small loudspeakers, in fact a lot of my listening is done via my Logitech desktop computer speakers (2 SATs + 1 small sub) or those in the car.

However ultimately there's nothing like the sense of ease of listening via a big pair of speakers such as big Harbeths, vintage JBLs or Tannoys etc.

I wouldn't say that the bigger speakers (8 inch+ cone) are more accurate, in fact the Logitech's have an uncanny way of getting voices stunningly right as  
watching home movies on the PC demonstrates. It's just that the larger loudspeakers seem to reveal more of the recording quality and bandwidth. So much so that sometimes you can easily hear the limitations of the original tapes sometimes.

So, if you are after high fidelity sound, why would you buy small speakers? 

cd318
I have a pair of Klipsch Heresy IIIs that, in their positions of about 7 feet apart and 9 feet from my earballs, create a large and satisfying soundstage...I thought the horns might beam somewhat but they go amazingly wide...short, fat speakers...who knew?
@wolf_garcia  wide, short, fat but definitely not small.

I wonder whether efficiency (or should I also say ease of drive?) is a key factor in creating the illusion of reality. Ease of drive has been a Klipsch hallmark since the beginning of audio history as we know it.
Ease of driving only makes a difference if your amp is too gutless to drive a more demanding load. Some very difficult to drive speakers cast massive soundstages, but you need an amp that doesn't go flacid into a 2 ohm load or less. Casting huge images is what speakers like Wilson W/P's do very well. 
@kosst_amojan, yes I can remember reading Ken Kessler writing about how the fabulous Apogee Scintilla's with their 1 ohm load only came to life spectacularly with Krell amps.

Unfortunately reading about them is as far as I will ever get with such audio exotica. There's no denying that power is important especially if you enjoy a wide range of musical genres, and it never hurts to have too much as long as you're careful with that volume control!

Really, it's a lot of much more nuanced factors than sensitivity/efficiency, size of speaker, types of driver, or amplifier power. Amplifier bandwidth, damping factor, feedback and how it's implemented, the reactivity of the speakers, how well they're damped, and a whole bunch of other factors. The room is also a big factor. I've got Focal 936's. I'm driving them with a modified Pass F5 making about 32 watts. Those are kinda small, tough speakers to drive, and that's not a monster amp. They have no problem casting a towering, enveloping, deep soundstage with plenty of muscular bass. 
If there were simple, easy rules of thumb to get this quality or that, then all of audio would be just those things. But for every claim that you need this amp or that speaker to get this quality or that, there's some glaring exception to that "rule". Much of the secret is in the technicalities of how the amp, speakers, and room jive.