Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Tim, you are jumping to conclusions and referring to the wrong person above. Yes, I also talked to the person you mentioned above, but I was not referring to him. Yes, his system is still settling in and he knows that as well as I. No reason to be so defensive. I like your product and simply look forward to learning more about where it works best and in what types of systems. Seems the level of AC tweaking and attention as well as interaction with other system tweaks plays a role here. That is my interest and my post just reflected it. Sorry to say your post is an over reaction and not even accurate. I talk to many folks about audio and you jumped to the wrong conclusion and person.
Tim, simple question, without giving away any trade secret, what makes the mat different from, for lack of a better example, a simple piece of packing material?  How about throwing a little light on this in a manner that would not allow another to steal your formula?
Never smarten up a chump and never give a sucker an even break. 😬

Loose lips 👄 sink ships 🚢
^^^ Twenty Three Ska-Doo ... and ... Oh You Kid.

Geoff ... are you saying not to take any wooden nickles? 

Frank
@jetter A better example would be how does my technology differ from other topical, and in line signal enhancers? I have answered this before.
It is completely different. That is all your going to get, and the return guarantee.

TO ALL THE CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PURCHASED E MATS
IF YOUR ARE NOT TOTALLY HAPPY WITH THE PERFORMANCE
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME.

@grannyring Protective is the right word, Bill. This much I do know for a fact. None of my products are system dependent, that is a myth, and not just my opinion. If the other member you speak of did pay up front
for a mat and is disappointed, shouldn't he contact the manufacture first,
instead of voicing his opinion to someone who put in writing I won't buy
one because of the expense, but would try the cheaper smaller version.
One can't help but to ask, what is your real intention?

These products are like my children, I am proud of what I put into them,
and will protect them to the end.

Happy Listening
Tim Mrock