HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
https://www.abposters.com/posters/pink-floyd-back-catalogue-v157?gclid=CjwKCAjw14rbBRB3EiwAKeoG_1jUY...

The plain poster is available here - I had mine professionally framed at Aron Brothers for about $200 I seem to remember.

Uberwaltz - that was the one intent of the Ad - although should I get a reasonably serious offer like a 40% to 50% of MSRP I'd probably take it

Good Listening

Peter
I had some beautiful speakers on Ebay for months with nearly zero offers...put 'em here and they sold in a week. Hipper crowd.
Funny observation, from the people that have engaged in conversation about the preamplifiers in the ad, totaling 4 people at this time,  some 30 hours into it, not a single one have been willing to make an offer.  

Everyone so far want me to name a price, that they then presumably can turn down. The ball is in the other court if they name a price which if I accept, then they are somewhat obligated to buy :-) although they probably would find a way out of that too.  

Actually had that happen one time a few years back had a set of amplifiers listed for $4K, guy asked me whats the best price - told him to make offer - he offered $2500 which I accepted - he then stated I thought you'd say no :-) 

Have stumbled over this ad a few times - a completely different approach, its been up a three or four months, this one surely will be a hard sale too.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis92f63-krell-evolution-600e-mono-blocks-as-new-solid-state

Good Listening

Peter
From a buyer's perspective the slow-down has largely selected out smaller, less well marketed companies because the prospect of reselling them is awful. Also the asking price for some models of electronics is incredibly high, higher than what they used to be in days of more frequent trading, and I commonly see the same items re-listed over a period of months with no change in price. I would never make an offer in that circumstance. The problem for is there is no longer decently established price, making buying with the potential to resell risky.
Ohala,

Excellent observation, however are you buying the equipment for reselling or are you buying it to enjoy it.  

Good Listening

Peter