HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
@steakster Thank you !  

The sad thing about this is,  that at least to my knowledge,  NO one has complained about the image used - which was my reason for using it along with the other image in the  banner I'm using to promote the Canary Audio DAC and transport.

Think about that for a while - The beauty of the art in the images the few stiffs complained about,  compared the the utter destruction displayed in the images used i today to which no one apparently  gives a damn.  

Think about it.

Good Listening

Peter
But, the banner doesn’t display destruction, it’s The Crown of Creation. :-)

Agreed! There are some twisted viewpoints out there. As Jim Morrison stated, ’People are Strange’

Wait, are you saying that someone actually objected to those girls with album covers?
@Glupson

Yes indeed according to  Audiogon 10 stiffs or more - but not a single objection to a Mushroom cloud or a hollow point bullet exiting a gun barrel. Strange world we live in, is it not.

Cloud got 26 clicks 0n 11491 impressions and the Bullet got 21 clicks on 10083 impressions - about half of what the lovely ladies got.

Good Listening

Peter