News: Qobuz Hi-Res platform's debut is scheduled for this October. See Qobuz Links below

I have been looking for information on Qobuz for many months and finally was able to get some useful information about its "scheduled" release date, information on who is working at Qobuz, some features and other background information.   I will add additional information as I get it.  Please see:

1) Qobuz Names Music Industry Veteran Dan Mackta Managing Director USA with more Key Executives for U.S. Launch:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qobuz-names-music-industry-veteran-dan-mackta-managing-director-usa-with-more-key-executives-for-us-launch-300681476.html

2) Qobuz Named Official High-Resolution Streaming Service of Rocky Mountain International Audio Fest:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qobuz-named-official-high-resolution-streaming-service-of-rocky-mountain-international-audio-fest-300684982.html

Some Qobuz Features are:
Over 40 million 16/44 tracks and over 2 million high-resolution tracks up to 24/192 bit high resolution.

You can actually off-line any album or track onto your computer, phone and many servers. So if your Internet is not up to full 24/192 streaming, but you need to have a perfect demo, you can download unlimited playlists and albums in high resolution. 

About Qobuz
Founded in 2007, Qobuz is a French commercial online music streaming and download service that addresses the needs of curious and discerning music lovers across the globe. It is currently available in Europeand the UK and Ireland. Complementing its unparalleled expertise in sound quality, Qobuz includes an exceptional range of music genres as well as exclusive editorial content. Qobuz offers subscription to streaming services with CD quality and Hi-Res audio spanning all genres. The service also offers the largest catalogue of 24-bit Hi-Res albums for download. For more information, visit: www.qobuz.com.

My Aurender N10 Music Sever already supports Qobuz streaming and I am anxious to start listening to Qobuz music streaming.  

hgeifman
@hgeifman Thank you for your research and info on the upcoming launch of Qobuz.  I am happy with Roon/Tidal now but Qobuz sounds like it would have more Hi-res titles to choose from.  I emailed Roon asking if they plan to integrate with Qobuz and got this response.

"Nothing I can speak to publicly at the moment, sorry! Keep an eye on our community site for updates: https://community.roonlabs.com"

Yes!  Great news.  As much as I love Tidal Hi Fi's sound quality, it's horrible search features, playlists and everything geared toward Hip Hop is annoying.  Come on Qobuz, steal the spotlight.  :)
Qobuz offers 4 different pricing options. They are:

Premium at 320kbps
Hi-Fi at FLAC 16-Bit/ 44.1 Khz
Sublime at CD quality streaming FLAC 16-Bit / 44.1 KHz
Sublime+ at Hi-Res quality streaming FLAC 24-Bit up to 192 KHz

Please see the link below for additional details and the pricing levels:

https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/music/streaming/offers

For example, if I purchase Qobuz Sublime, or Sublime+, I order this option on the Qobuz web site and the correct albums, etc will be presented to my music server.  Most likely, I would be interested in the Sublime+ at Hi-Res quality streaming FLAC 24-Bit up to 192 KHz option so these albums will be available on my Aurender Music Server.  Aurender Customer Support confirms that Aurender users will purchase the Qobuz price tier option (one of the above four) they want and the correct album format will be made available to the Aurender.

I suggest you review your music server to confirm it works with Qobuz and review how it handles the Qobuz pricing option you select.   

I have requested QoBuz for any additional information about a possible Roon/Qobuz integration and am waiting for their response.    

$350 LUMP sum payment for what still boils down to a limited amount of 24/192 titles.A ripoff if you ask me.
So, the price for CD 16/44.1 quality is $19.99.
With Tidal you get CD and hires streaming for $19.99.

QoBuz is going to be expensive for hires, about $29.00/mo.