Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Elizabeth:
Welcome to the exciting world of outlet swapping! Isn’t It amazing the amount of change one outlet can make!
when things have settled in a while I hope you will try an upgrade outlet for your TV.
My Sony 4K and the LG- OLED TV’s both improved when attached to a Synergidtic Research Blue outlet. I think you will be impressed with a Fututech outlet for your TV.

David Pritchard
David. Actually the main reason is I ran out of outlets. Prior to the current five I recently put in, I had one in wall, and one for AC to conditioners.                              
I put two in to try both the Rhodium and Gold for the amp. Then three in the PC. I have five more coming. I am going to condition those daisy chained too. Then two for the PS Audio P-600 conditioner, and ?? I'll have to see. I can always just plug the TV in to one of the current Furutech. and see if it it looks better!Thanks for mentioning the TT. I will have to do at least one more in the Furman. Maybe two.
I cheated - -  and bought six hospital grade plugs. If they're good enough for the electronic equipment in an operating room, I'll trust them with my audio electronics. 
brayeagle:

As an Anesthesiologist I spend all day in the Operating Room, and hospital grade outlets impart a far worse sound to a system than any of the audio grade outlets such as Synergistic Research and Furutech outlets. And david_ten is correct - the acoustics in an OR are terrible.

David Pritchard