So I just inherited a bunch of CD's and some are made overseas...

For instance, one is a King Crimson CD.  I have a copy made in the USA and another of the same made in Germany.   

I also have some classical dupes.  Same album, one made in the USA and the other is made in Japan.

Other than the liner notes which are in a foreign language, is there any difference between them sonically?  

Thoughts?
128x128curiousjim
CD's like LP's can vary in sound quality from cut to cut ... and also from CD to CD.  
As a general rule as with LPs I’ve often found that the original CD from the country of origin of the artist sounds best. This was definitely true of the Kate Rusby CDs I collected. Here I’m referring to first issues not teamsters of old material
I have multiple CD issues of the same artist from the US, West Germany, EU, and Japan. These are original flat pressings, not remasters.
There may be differences in dynamics, high and low-end extension, soundstage, 3D imaging, and noise-floor resulting in more separation between instruments. Early issues may sound different than later issues and there’s no guarantee that a first pressing has better SQ than a later release.

Typically I like the SQ of German releases (later issues are labelled as EU). And I’ve found that Japanese pressings are consistently of very high quality.
    Of course, you must have a high quality CD setup to reveal these differences.