What's up with Soundstage Direct?

They have been my go to source for new music for years. In the past 8 months, orders have been very slow. E-mails and calls are very sketchy. Anyone else have thoughts here?

128x128slaw
For all that have orders or even thinking of ordering from SSD don’t and go directly to your CC company or file a case on PayPal I did and got my money back over 200.00 also filed with the BBB there are tons of complaints filed against them! This place is done, gone and took the money and ran! 

Unanswered emails and phone calls....aaaaalways a bad sign, and one of the most obvious "company is in trouble" clues.   So glad I acted fairly quickly and got my paypal refund.
I am having the same problem. Ordered an album on June 18, 2018 and nothing. They charged my credit card and nothing.  I call and get a message telling me to call back during business hours. I send emails to their customer service and nothing. My next call is to my credit card company. If they are shut down, why are they still sending promo emails and why is their website still active and accepting orders? I really feel bad for anyone who has ordered equipment from them.
Contact your credit card company to get the charges reversed NOW.  SSD's policy of charging your credit card ON THE DATE OF YOUR ORDER is contrary to musicdirect, acousticsounds, and elusivedisc.  These companies charge your card WHEN THE ORDER SHIPS.  Seems that SSD has had a cash flow problem for some time. 

CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY NOW.
I placed 2 orders totalling over $200 in late June/early July. Haven’t received them and they will not answer multiple emails or phone calls. I get the same message to call back during business hours when they should be there. Thanks for the advice on the Paypal claim. I reported them and we will see what happens. I am thinking of reporting them to the BBB as well. I have spent at least $1,000 with them over the past few years, very dissapointing.