Morrow Audio re-design announcement: No more Ag coated Cu; Increased numbers of runs.

Just got a notice in my Email about this. Seems like the new design went into production in June. It does have me scratching my head a bit. I’m wondering if any Morrow Audio cable users (old or new design) have comments. The link will take you to the announcement that provides details on the new cable design including instructions for determining whether someone has received old or new design cables.

http://morrowaudio.com/announcement

128x128ghosthouse
We looked at the best discount that we could offer for those who have the old design, including a free swap for those within the return period, which we have even gone past a little to accommodate.
For the others, we feel that 60% off as well as a 60 day return so that one can try them against the old design with no risk is more than generous.
"There’s a lot of marketing BS here.
Mr. Morrow is a businessman first and foremost"

I’ve used Mike’s cables for years. I’ve talked to him over the phone on a few occasions and he was very helpful and he also went so far as to issue me a credit for something that really did not concern his cables or his company at all. Let’s just say it was a gesture he did not have to make.
There are very few people that would do that. I think the BS is a few posts above!

Mr. Morrow is a fine first class businessman and his actions prove it.
Can’t wait for my new SP6s.

@grsz06 +1 from me. Similar experiences from Mike and team. Above and beyond on multiple occasions. 
""""  I am blown away that Morrow is walking away from their silver coated copper cables which he said were the best.   Now he states the all his all copper cables are better.  """"""
Its not simply all copper.   Morrow is now using wires that are all individually "insulated!"   That's the key!  No more signal hopping from strand to strand when the signal is being sent through the cable.  Its why litz wire avoids that distortion that Morrow has finally caught onto.  It makes for a quieter cable without the strand interaction noise that all standard wires cause.   I have been using litz since the 80's and know what Morrow is finally admitting to. Its our gain. Silver makes things too bright in certain systems. Copper is as neutral as one can find.

Here is from their page.  Note how the individually insulated wire is now mentioned...
2. More Runs of Wire
We have added more runs of wire to each cable model. For instance, the MA1 interconnects, which previously had 2 runs of wire per channel, now has 8 runs of *individually insulated wires* per channel. The Anniversary speaker cables, which previously had 288 runs per channel, now have 1728 runs of * individually insulated wires* per channel! This provides amazing improvements in all areas of the sound: air, soundstage, musicality, realism, harmonic structure, etc
Get rid of the strand hopping effect and you'll be surprised how noise is gone! Its the type of thing you hear when its gone.