All Quiet on the Oppo front?

Many Oppo fans were talking about getting their pre-ordered UDP-205's a month ago, but no new posts as to current status. I haven't heard a word. I kinda thought there would be a July release, but apparently not.

Anybody receive any news from Oppo in the past month? 
bultaco
I added my name to the list some months ago and after reading this post wondered why I had not been contacted. I got a reply this weekend telling me I was on the list but there were 1,500 orders in front of me, this may go on for months and months.
No it will not...lol
There is only one more shipment and then that is it.
The only thing we do not know is the size of that shipment.
My invite was last Thursday. 
Bultaco was a great bike when I was dirt trail riding in late 60’s and 70’s. I also had Norton,Honda,Yamaha. Considering buying a trail bike again. Lots of trails, back roads and logging roads in southern BC. 
I just picked up my OPPO UDP-205 from their office in Menlo Park on Monday, Sept 17 at lunchtime. I received an email on Sunday, Sept 16 stating a limited number are available and to respond via an email link which I did do on Monday morning at 9:47 am. Literally minutes later, a reply from OPPO that my player was now ready for pick-up. While picking up my player, he said that this was the end of the production run. There were probably a dozen or so units just stacked along the cubicles.
Now, I just need to figure out what to do with a second UDP-205. I picked the first one up at Best Buy after the initial announcement.