All Quiet on the Oppo front?

Many Oppo fans were talking about getting their pre-ordered UDP-205's a month ago, but no new posts as to current status. I haven't heard a word. I kinda thought there would be a July release, but apparently not.

Anybody receive any news from Oppo in the past month? 
bultaco
My invite was last Thursday. 
Bultaco was a great bike when I was dirt trail riding in late 60’s and 70’s. I also had Norton,Honda,Yamaha. Considering buying a trail bike again. Lots of trails, back roads and logging roads in southern BC. 
I just picked up my OPPO UDP-205 from their office in Menlo Park on Monday, Sept 17 at lunchtime. I received an email on Sunday, Sept 16 stating a limited number are available and to respond via an email link which I did do on Monday morning at 9:47 am. Literally minutes later, a reply from OPPO that my player was now ready for pick-up. While picking up my player, he said that this was the end of the production run. There were probably a dozen or so units just stacked along the cubicles.
Now, I just need to figure out what to do with a second UDP-205. I picked the first one up at Best Buy after the initial announcement.
Slightly off topic, but has anybody seen the new Oppo Find X smartphone? Whoa, Daddy! Kinda explains why they said, Sayonara, audiophiles.
I got my e-mail at 7:22 pm this evening and immediately ordered a UDP-205 (8:10 when I saw it). Don't care how long it takes to arrive, I got one!
Thank you Oppo :-) !
I entered our e-mail address on the Oppo website when the announcement originally came out, after all the players were gone from Best Buy. BTW - I learned of Oppo stopping production from our Audiogon forum.
Hope everyone who wants one gets one, I consider myself very fortunate.