All Quiet on the Oppo front?

Many Oppo fans were talking about getting their pre-ordered UDP-205's a month ago, but no new posts as to current status. I haven't heard a word. I kinda thought there would be a July release, but apparently not.

Anybody receive any news from Oppo in the past month? 
bultaco
Slightly off topic, but has anybody seen the new Oppo Find X smartphone? Whoa, Daddy! Kinda explains why they said, Sayonara, audiophiles.
I got my e-mail at 7:22 pm this evening and immediately ordered a UDP-205 (8:10 when I saw it). Don't care how long it takes to arrive, I got one!
Thank you Oppo :-) !
I entered our e-mail address on the Oppo website when the announcement originally came out, after all the players were gone from Best Buy. BTW - I learned of Oppo stopping production from our Audiogon forum.
Hope everyone who wants one gets one, I consider myself very fortunate.
Re Oppo smartphones
Kind of a shame they are not big here in the usa as agreed as to why they are not worried about a relatively small udp market.
They know people change their phones almost as frequently as their socks in todays must have latest tech marketplace.
That equates to a lot of phones sold and a lot of profit!
I find it a bit odd that some who already own the 205 player would decide to order a second one, only to then wonder out loud that they have no personal use for it.