Phono cable advice.

What are some good phono cable options for around $150ish and under? So far I’m looking at BJ LC-1 and Zu Audio Mission cables. This would be for between my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit and most likely (still looking) a MoFi StudioPhono preamp. I have an extra pair of Kimber Silver Streak cables but they don’t look insulated well enough. I’ll be running DH Labs Air Matrix from my preamp to KEF LS50 Wireless speakers. I’d like something I can grow out a little with as I incrementally upgrade things. Stylus (Blue 2M?) is probably next.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
Excellent info @lewm  @chakster  

About to set up Luxman with existing cables and give it a listen. Amp is in the shop, table is getting altered to fit the 444. 
The Duelund wire w/their RCAs are a giant killer. If you build them yourself, you'll be in it for $150. If Chris at www.partconnexion builds it, double that. 
The Audiosensibility Impact SE copper cable is an outrageous bargain, and an even more outrageous bargain when the US to Canadian dollar exchange rate is factored in.

Significantly better than the Jelco cable, which I’ve owned, grossly superior to Van den Hul 502, which I also have here (wouldn’t have the heart to sell it to anyone) and currently retails for around $450 U.S. apparently. Also significantly better than a custom cable I had built using Cardas wire, Vampire RCA’s and a Cardas phono DIN.

The AS cable is cryoed (as were my Jelco and Cardas) and it is very worthwhile to pay Steve the nominal fee for burn-in on the cable before purchase.

I have two of them (originally bought one for a second arm and then immediately purchased another one to replace the Jelco) and was pretty shocked at the improvement they made over the Jelco and Cardas cables. The Van den Hul cable IMO is simply an extremely poor cable and value, even though it or a variation of it is the stock cable with the SME arms. (Full disclosure-I have never heard it with an SME arm).
OK, so barring any score on a used cable I’m probably going to go with the AS Impact SE. I’m still wondering about another pair of DH Labs Air Matrix cables. I can get a used pair for the same as the AS Impact SE. I’d just have to add a ground wire. Is it just a bad choice for a phono cable? Low end (pricewise) is the Zu Audio Mission which I can pickup on eBay for $50ish max.

Thanks again for all the great input.
I must have found the Jelco cable on Ebay somewhere...and now that I just checked, indeed there are several...type in Jelco Phono Cable and there ya go!