MidFi multi channel solution needed for HT.

Due to financial position currently, I can't purchase what I want, so to fill the short term need ... I need a multi channel solution below a $4000 threshold. My speakers demand plenty of high quality power to perform at their best, so I am looking to fill that void that was once filled with high end 2 ch separates. If anyone could comment on their own experiences with any of the below solutions I would appreciate it.

Looking for anyone to comment or suggest on their experience they addressed themselves or have helped others reach a well thought out conclusion on same topic. I am looking for a best quality AVR or separate solution. Not necessarily one with the most features. Budget is $2k-4k

Looking for suggestions from those that have had experience with high quality AVRs or midfi AV separates. Entertaining the following products / companies, not in any particular order.

Considering the following AVRs

NAD t777v3 - great sound has Dirac, but unclear if replacement is coming shortly
Arcam -- buggy and unreliable track record but great sound
Cambridge cx200 - no RC to speak of other than REW 3rd party
Lexicon RV9 - unproven track record since Harman acquired them.
Rotel RMB1580 - expensive
Anthem MRX720 - rumor has it that ARC is 2nd to Dirac.

Not considering any other AVRs as a powered solution. But, I am considering a possible use of denon or marantz avr as a preamp as a midfi separates setup, but not sure how the sound quality would compare to the above AVRs.

1. Outlaw 976 with 5-7ch amp ( ati, monoprice, outlaw, rotel or other midfi amp)
2. Midfi AVR such as ( denon 6x00 or Marantz701x ) with separate amplifiers

My biggest stumbling block in the decision process is whether or not the Outlaw 976 will be 'better' than any of the listed solutions on the preamp and processing end of things. And I am hesitant to jump on board with the Outlaw 976, due to major omissions ( no upgrade path, no network or usb connections ). And the tech support is questionable. But if it sounds hands above the rest, I would gladly consider it.

Looking forward to hearing what others can suggest.

current components:

b&w cdm9nt with matching center ch
Kimber Kable 8tc
Kimber Kable ICs

Thx in advance.
lightfighter2018
I do think Denon doesn't have great sound quality and sounds just like every other conventional receiver, such as Onkyo, Integra, Sony, Pioneer.  The best receivers, in my opinion, are Marantz (warm), Anthem (best resolution), and Yamaha is not bad sounding either.
Relating to your fuse question.  Fuses are a way to tune the sound of your system/equipment, and most all of upgraded fuses are going to be better than stock fuses.  However, the choice of fuse depends entirely on what you currently have and system synergy.   So.... I have 3 types of fuses that I generally use:

Furutech rhodium - this is my standard fuse and has excellent resolution and detail (but an incredibly long burn in time).  Made from pure copper and uses rhodium plated end caps.  However, in some cases, too many of these can slow down the sound too much.  It depends.

Hi-Fi Tuning "Supreme" or "Silverstar".  The "Silverstar" is 100% silver all the way through".  The "Supreme" uses a 99% silver / 1% gold mixture.  These are very fast conducting and can be used to increase the resolution and attack/detail of the sound.  But in some cases, it can cause the sound to become too bright/fast.

Isoclean or Hi-Fi Tuning "Cu".  These are all pure copper and gold plated.  They will warm up the sound and have rolled-off highs.  Great for a system that is too bright or fast or harsh.

So, I have found use for all these fuses in different systems.  My computer audio system uses Furutech fuses all the way through and has excellent sound.

My main system uses B&W speakers with Parasound amps.  I have JC1 for left/right and I had to load these fully with Hi-Fi Tuning Supreme because the JC1 was just too warm and did not have fast enough resolution.

My surround speakers are older Focal and the Parasound A21 amp had to be loaded only with Furutech.  If I put just one Hi-Fi Tuning in the amp, the sound became a little too bright edged and lost body.

My Emotiva XPR amps uses 2 Furutech fuses for the best sound.

I have had a cheaper Yamaha receiver that I had to load with one Furutech and one Hi-Fi Tuning Supreme to get the best balance.

A very fast Bryston amp would use an Isoclean or Hi-Fi Tuining "Cu" gold plated fuses to calm down the fast bright/harsh sound.
Interesting that just a fuse can alter the presentation of the amplifier. Has anyone ever bothered to compile a go-to list for recommendations for brand x fuse for brand y amp or avr, and what the end result will most likely be?

I know you listed a few above, but has anyone ever bothered to make it a bit more straight forward rather all of it being a crap shoot or plug and play guessing game? 

Backpedaling a bit about the 770x Marantz. Its my understanding that the Vietnam based mfg'd av gear is not regarded as well put together/designed/questionable QC - etc... as those coming out of china or japan.  Do you find this to be the case as a rule rather than the exception?

AFAIK china and japan mfg ( across many industries ) - just have their mfg QC down to a science, as it were - and therefore end products are just 'better' in general... 

Would you say there is any truth to this?

I know you have the Parasound amps. I will try and find a dealer to go and audition them.  If I am unable to do so, and I have to make another choice -- do you think the Anthem or Rotel would be a better fit than NAD or Parasound for my B&Ws?

I am going to drive out to the SF bay area and audition a few amps next week - but just thought I would ask for some guidance since you have been so willing to assist.

Since I have your attention - do you have any general suggestions for IC/hdmi cable 'brands' that don't cost a fortune? What about power cable suggestions?

I cannot really say anything about "Vietnam being worse than japan/china".  I really don't have any knowledge regarding this.  However, I have ordered individual electronic parts (capacitors, op amps, etc.) from digikey/mauser and they always come with a packing slip that indicates the origin of that batch.  I have had parts that came from Japan, Malaysia and even Mexico.  So even though it's "manufactured in Vietnam", the individual parts could come from anywhere.  The electronics industry is now a world market. 

----
I can really only tell you how I believe a particular piece of equipment is going to sound based on the circuit design, personal experience, and youtube videos.  So if you feel nervous about buying something made in Vietnam, by all means go buy something you feel comfortable with!
----
I don't think there is really a firm "rule" when choosing fuses.  It is a tool to tune sound, just like power cords, interconnect, speaker cable.  They all affect the end result in some fashion or another.  If you want a good cable brand, my usual recommendation are Audioquest and Wire World.  Audio quest is mostly solid core (except for the cheap stuff).  Wire World is not quite solid-core, but it's close.  Then pay attention to the types of terminations and wire (copper, silver-palted, silver, etc.) and choose based on how you want your equipment to sound. 

----
Parasound is an excellent amp, but it is voiced warm with softer highs.  The fuse combinations all depend on what kind of speakers you have - as I said, with my B&W D3, I had to use all silver fuses in the amps.  However, with Focal, which is a much faster responding speaker, I could not use a single silver fuse and had to use all Furutech rhodium fuses.
----
In my listening and opinion, Anthem amps have a weird sort of compressed sound to them.  It's hard to explain, but they don't seem to have very good high resolution "air" and seem to compress or create a messy like signature in the mids.  Other people may have different opinions, but this is what I hear with the Anthem amps.  The Anthem MRX receivers do not seem to have this sonic signature.
The Rotel would probably be the best fit among the brands we have mentioned.  I heard Rotel amps at RMAF and they are very refined and actually sounded very good.  They are not as "warm" sounding as Parasound or NAD and have more resolution than Parasound/NAD/Anthem.