Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
If we had to know how or why everything works before we would try something, we would not have or participate in half of what we do.  We trust in medical procedures and drugs we know nothing about.  We accept that cars, computers, cameras--even clothing--work or are better than another similar product, so we buy and use these things without asking much.
The idea here, on this forum, is to trust the experiences of other like-minded folks rather than demanding an explanation from the product's founder, who wishes to become established after years of work and personal investment before his technology is hijacked by competitors.  
We believers are so happy with PPT's products, we don't mind  knowing little of how they work to improve our systems, but work they do! 

But there is ALWAYS references to medical drugs, medical procedures, quantum physics, gravity, how lights work (what a weak example
@tommylion).

Where can you read about these products? No information available, and none forthcoming. Buy on blind faith? Not me. Sorry.

Unlike medical procedures and most everything else, you can actually return the mats or cards if they don’t delight you. So it’s the polar opposite of blind faith. You actually get to use it for weeks and hear or not hear what is does. No faith, empirical evidence. You are not blind or deaf to this at any point once it is in your rig. Time to buy based on your actual ability to test and hear for yourself.  An Aphile’s dream!