Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey

Hey Geoff,

I would like information an what the product is supposed to achieve, it's uses, its manufacture, contents, safety issues, poison rating, ingredients (ala batteries), child safety info etc. Like any other product as mandated in Australia. I would also like our Consumer organisation(and product magazine) all over it. They produce Shonky awards for things that claim more than they are able, like magnetic underlays and pillows (not good for migraines or pacemakers).

I maintain that if a product is not able to be put into consumer circulation with it's full detail, then it should be looked at warily.

Chinese medicine is a good example. Unfortunately for the remaining Rhino population on this world, the horn ground up into a powder is said to be a good aphrodisiac and elephant ivory heals a range of ills. Do they?

Not according to the latest reports. But these myths go back 3000 years and the education to change this belief in Asiatic nations has only been in the last 30 years, when resources looked to be on the verge of extinction. However how many of our goop or fuse readers/contributors regularly go out to try the latest herbal/Chinese medicine? I suspect not many. And why is that? I would doubt that cost would be the issue. Is it doubt about what the products might do to us physically, once the dried scorpion or cockroach has been masticated?

Frank, did you do any research or seek explanation of the procedure to put your pacemaker into you? Did you ask what it was, or did you blindly let the doctors at you on good faith and pay them for the service?

My father once told me to always look a person in the eye when speaking to them. And always look them in the eye listening to them. Why? Aversion to the truth. If a person does not tell you to your eye what the truth is, then they are not to be trusted. (And yes, blind people can do the same actually).

So why are people so averse to letting on how and why a product works? The information available on the internet is vast and can be spread via social media in the blink of an eye. If a person wants to know how and why a light switch turns on a bulb, they can look it up. If a person want to make a bomb they can do the same (sadly there are those miscreants who would).

We live on and for information. Why hide information that is beneficial. Patents protect intellectual property. Copyrights protect the creator of an original work under original conditions. With those in place, a product is safe from cloning or duplication and secure the product manufacture and sale, (although there are countries where this does not mean much at all).

Please note that this post is neutral. It takes no sides apart from one that seeks truth and honesty regarding products as required by consumer law. It has nothing to do with the performance of certain topical products as this varies from system to system, to listener to listener. 

Rather, it is more to do with informing the consumer with information about a product being paid for. The consumer by way of payment for a product is also purchasing the right to know of the product, including its use, makeup, limitations, contents and all other information forthcoming by was of Consumer Laws as applied Federally and by State Legislation.

^^^

AMG is joined in his mindset by a few others who post on this site. They’ve made their opinions clear. They are of a particular personality type. Nothing wrong with that of course, as we all fall under basically four distinct personality types, each one with their overriding unique quirks.

In their case, their biggest fear is criticism (still not dissing them, its just a fact). Many who fall under this personality category find it hard to even take a mere suggestion, let alone criticism. They will argue a position to their last breath to prove themselves right. Usually, they are very intelligent people ... and enter scientific professions ... like engineering and/or other careers dealing with mathematics.

They are great planners financially ... and when retirement comes, as it comes to all of us (if we’re lucky), their planning has usually paid off handsomely for them.

All of that being said, because of their innate fear of criticism, they analyze everything to death, driving others around them absolutely bonkers. Their motto is: measure ten times and cut once. For the career choices they make, that’s a very good thing. Gotta bring those manned rockets back safely, right?

Hey, AMG ... the ten-day, money back guarantee with no questions asked, kind of removes the need to measure ten times to cut once, wouldn’t you agree?

There is no way that Tim Mrock is going to reveal his formulas to you or anyone else. He’d be grossly stupid if he did. However, you can buy the Omega E Mats and the small Alpha E Cards to try out for a month with no obligation to buy. So ... what problems are left for you? What would be holding you back at this point? Inquiring minds want to know. :-)

On the heart surgery and the pacemaker installation ... No, I didn’t research how the surgery is done, nor did I do any testing or read any white papers on the health of the pig the new heart valve was taken from. I DID, however, do my research on the doctors involved. My heart surgeon was selected because of a confidential conversation I had with the director of surgery at the hospital. I took her advise. My Grandson is a surgeon as well, and he recommended the very same heart surgeon because he assisted that particular surgeon as a student in medical school. I put my faith (there’s that word again) in what I considered the best available. I didn’t have to research the devises ... the doctors had already done that for me far in advance of my surgery.

Frank
amg54, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but I’m filing that long screed of yours under Whatever. 
amg54 sez:

• "My father once told me to always look a person in the eye when speaking to them. And always look them in the eye listening to them. Why? Aversion to the truth. If a person does not tell you to your eye what the truth is, then they are not to be trusted. (And yes, blind people can do the same actually)."

I couldn’t agree with you more. After a 50 year career in 100% commissioned sales, not only did I study personality types, but body language as well. The eyes and mouth tell a lot about a person’s honesty. Believe me, I can spot a charlatan a mile away ... because to the trained eye, they throw off red flags all over the place.

Frank

Hi Frank,

No one likes to be criticized. Hence your response. But I was not criticizing anyone or anything. I made note that there was no information forthcoming, as is the right of a consumer to expect.

Being in Australia, 30 day money back guarantee does me no favours. By the time I receive it, apply it, determine its ability to enhance my system (and change mat places as so many have described), have the TC in place for at least the stated 8 week period, and so on, leaves me out cold cash not in hand and no recourse to refund my outlay (as is happening to me by another US based identity/company).

Maybe I have less faith in this process as I cannot look the person in the eye.

Geoff,

Your "Whatever" file must be full by now. Congrats on exceeding 12,000 posts. Most of which I see as useless banter, rather than informative and seeking meaningful engagement.