Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
amg54, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but I’m filing that long screed of yours under Whatever. 
amg54 sez:

• "My father once told me to always look a person in the eye when speaking to them. And always look them in the eye listening to them. Why? Aversion to the truth. If a person does not tell you to your eye what the truth is, then they are not to be trusted. (And yes, blind people can do the same actually)."

I couldn’t agree with you more. After a 50 year career in 100% commissioned sales, not only did I study personality types, but body language as well. The eyes and mouth tell a lot about a person’s honesty. Believe me, I can spot a charlatan a mile away ... because to the trained eye, they throw off red flags all over the place.

Frank

Hi Frank,

No one likes to be criticized. Hence your response. But I was not criticizing anyone or anything. I made note that there was no information forthcoming, as is the right of a consumer to expect.

Being in Australia, 30 day money back guarantee does me no favours. By the time I receive it, apply it, determine its ability to enhance my system (and change mat places as so many have described), have the TC in place for at least the stated 8 week period, and so on, leaves me out cold cash not in hand and no recourse to refund my outlay (as is happening to me by another US based identity/company).

Maybe I have less faith in this process as I cannot look the person in the eye.

Geoff,

Your "Whatever" file must be full by now. Congrats on exceeding 12,000 posts. Most of which I see as useless banter, rather than informative and seeking meaningful engagement.

amg56 - we’ve been over all this before. Don’t you remember? The clock starts ticking when you get the product, not when it’s shipped. Everybody and his brother knows that. And you should get results right away, from what customers say, you don’t have to wait 8 weeks. Eat more fish, that way you won’t have to ask the same question over and over again.
AMG56I hear your concerns especially after the corepowertech debacle and the money you are out and I can certainly understand your worries.
I know it will not do much good just myself telling you this,but Tim is not even remotely close to that type of mentality or personality as Mark displayed towards the end.

I cannot speak for him I know, but I would be shocked if Tim ignored you or did not honor his word if you tried his goods and decided they did nothing for you in your system.
I waited a fair while before taking the plunge on cards, mats and tc paste but the number and quality of people coming forward saying the same thing made me take a leap, of faith if you want to use that thought process.
I do not regret one single dollar spent!