Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
@jburidan

Every blind demo I’ve found that included a Salk speaker has had Salk come out on top, even sighted ones I’ve found. Every single speaker they have mentions phase coherence, so I don’t see how you can make such a false claim,
@gene3x

If you want a wide sweet spot, then I agree that Ohm Walsh should be on your short list. Their flagship is <$12,000 in the veneer of your choosing, or they have one ready to sell (demo model I believe) for <$9000. However, contact them and give precise room dimensions, their higher priced models are usually made to work with larger rooms and wouldn’t work if your room is smaller, there usually isn’t a sound quality difference within the same model line.
mzkmxcv, Salk sounded congested to me, but YMMV. The cabinets finish was beautiful.
@ Stereo5. I see you mention your Triton Reference whenever you can. Does that make you a GE fanboy? Just thinking you probably wouldn't be complaining if there were a bunch of people on here touting your Tritons. 
"I've not heard Wilsons.

...B&W are underwhelming IMHO,...

...I always found B&W to sound boxy and congested."
+1