Speakers positionning

I just try a new toe-in for my speakers, and it worth the move.  Instead of crossing the focus behind my head ( at position seat), now it cross in front of me at 2 feet.  The highs are well defined and present  with well blend music and no more edgy treble at "forté" passage...  But it depends of your room and speakers...  You can read more about here:
http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/speaker-positioning-toe-in.321814/
audiosens
Wow. That is extreme!  I have never heard a successful set-up with such an extreme degree of toe-in.  What speakers are you using and in what type of space?

I use 45 degrees of toe-in regularly, with speakers that are designed for it. The speaker axes criss-cross in front of the sweet spot.  Ime several advantage accrue, including a wider sweet spot, deeper soundstage, reduced coloration, and more consistent total balance throughout the room. It looks weird but works well.

Duke

dealer/manufacturer

That’s weird. Most speakers will produce the best soundstage, frequency response, dynamics when pointing straight ahead, with no tie in or very little toe in. Of course speakers should be placed very carefully in the ideal locations for the magic to occur and the room should be thoughtfully treated 🤔 to address acoustic anomalies.
+1  Duke.   I've tried it also.    It works.   Much depends on the room.