Anyone with Manley Chinook use a custom Power Cord?

Does anyone have experience using a different power cord with a Manley Chinook other than the one supplied from Manley?  If yes, what was your experience with it?  Did it really make a difference?
128x128soundermn
If you are reading this in the future, this is an interesting read about op amps. I’m not expressing an opinion, only sharing what I found. 

http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/08/op-amps-myths-facts.html

I bought a new new set of tubes to roll, and the signal cable power cable. After I get those going I will report back... and I’ll decide about the op amps. 
@soundermn ,

The cost of that fuse was a major hurdle I personally had to overcome. In the end, it was a great move. The Cable Company has a great sale every now and then...buy the outlet, get the fuse free. Myself...I’m waiting on it one more time.

We have to overcome, as humans, the effect of some products having a great effect/while being small/simple verses the cost. Once you experience it....you’ll understand.
The double. The TL082s are doubles, so want to replace them with another double.

almost as big as tubes, I pulled the stock tubes out of mine and am using Holland Bugle Boys.

On other subs, I don't know, have not tried them.
Apologies to slaw, but I have come to think that SR is throwing sand in the public eye with $150 fuses and many (but not all) of its other tweaky products. While I also question the bang for buck value of very expensive power cords, at least there you can objectively identify desirable characteristics and aim to achieve them. 

I own a Steelhead. I’ve thought about upgrading the load resistors to nude vishay, but my prior experience with that sort of tweak on other phono stages suggests to me that there is little to be gained. I could be convinced otherwise.

Like I may have written above, the major kludge in the Chinook if the output stage is like that of the Steelhead is the choice of output coupling capacitor. The value is way higher than necessary for good bass response and the quality is mediocre at best. Upgrade those and you will be amazed.
@lewm I hear you and completely agree!  I'm not sure about the output cap, but I'm not likely to mod something like that, which may end up voiding my warranty.  Anything I do has to be able to go back to factory without being permanent.