dead cartridge? Darn the Luck ! ! !

Old OM20 that I haven't touched in 20 years. Tried it direct thru my Onkyos phono pre. Nada.Then I tried an outboard NAD pre. Left only.
I swapped sides. Right only. Pre is OK.
I reseated the cartridge wires at the headshell, both sides, 4 pins.
Tested continuity from the cartridge wire through to the NAD input. All 4 pins good.
I know it's rare, but is there something I forgot? Seems I have a dead right side.
metropical
I can't find a wire diagram for my Philips AF 887 tt headshell. So I’m just guessing.
I managed to get both sides working, however they are out of phase.I know the speakers are wired right as I ref’d rcvr/tuner and TV.Here's a link to a photo of the shell if anyone has an idea which wire to flip, though I thought I tried all combos.
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4886/31993170238_868623648e.jpg
It doesn’t matter which channel you switch the phasing on. Left or right, choose one only and enjoy. 
Buy yourself a test record like Hi-Fi News Test LP to make sure your system works fine, you can check everything with this test LP (and there is a free protractor inside)
I had a new Ortofon Winfield that was internally wired wrong.....they readily exchanged it, ....stuff happens