What is the most dramatic way of increasing a speaker's Bass and Low mid?

Hi-

I am wondering what would give the most dramatic increase in bass and low mid projection/Volume, even on account of accuracy ...

My speakers can go down to 28hz but i need to boost it’s level, not frequency extension. They are 2 way with bass reflex port. 6.5" woofer size and a tweeter. Floor standing.

My floor is old hardwood strips.

placement and coupling methods are the first things that come to mind. I do not want to add an equalizer at this point.

Spikes, footers, concrete platform, direct floor flush contact? anything and everything that YOU know works.
Speculations on untested methods are not needed as i need real life experience from people.

Thanks!
Rea

128x128dumbeat
Push the speakers closer to the wall. Also, try moving your seating closer/further away from the rear wall.
Thanks!

Appreciate all the Acoustic ideas and concepts. Thats where im trying to get here.

Not buying more cables. No cable is going to give you bass. maybe .5 of a db at some frequency is all it might do... even that would be miracle.

Coupling and placement, which is for free (sorry Audiophiles that it don’t cost thousands to move a speaker... how boring ;-)

So spikes or Feet or Flat speaker on the floor with nothing ?
I know you mentioned you didn't want to try equalization, but........if all else fails, maybe trying a Schitt Audio Loki equalizer might help. I have read it is transparent to the source whether it is in or out of the circuit. I think the frequencies it handles are 20hz, 400hz, 4k, and 8k. Fairly cheap at $150. IMO.
@dumbmeat
Well , obviously you have never tried Purist Audio Dominus.
Do not be so sure about your assumptions.