Discontinued equipment that you wish were still here. What do you miss or think will miss?

and why ?
I miss reel to reel decks and top Nakamichi decks. Also, made in the West tubes. It's obvious why.
inna
The mention of lots of low priced great cartridges... Yup. The Shure V-15Vmr for sale prices of $129. Yeah I remember those.
Tandberg.

I wish all stereo equipment looked as well and performed like their FM tuners or tape decks.
I don't miss tone controls at all, especially since my amazingly good Schiit Loki arrived. I do miss the days before imaginary Magic tweaks arrived...was there less baloney back in the day or am I imagining things? (where am I? I'm frightened...oh  wait...I'm OK...). Nobody misses crap lamp cord wire...although lamps still depend on it...luckily the rational aspects of historical filtering haven't been kind to Tice clocks and CD coatings, and we can only hope that the future relegates faith based snake oil tweaks to the dustbin of history.
Whoever made that device that spun cd's to demagnitize them prior to putting them into the player. Yep, it worked well & unless I'm missing it somewhere (?), is no longer available.