Clean Power without the drawbacks of Conditioning Filtering. Advice?

Hi-

From reading i see there is a lot of talk on the drawbacks of Conditioning filtering. Dynamics and freq. limitations etc.

I want to ask if there is a power strip+cord that are not filtering. I think i could possibly get away without conditioning.
From searching it looks like there are the cheapo strips that you don't want to use OR Conditioning strips.

Wondering if there is a good reliable strip that does not screw around with the sound and can also deliver to an 800w consumption tube amp.

Thanks!
128x128dumbeat
I need to get power from the wall to my system's area. So i need a power strip and an extension cord. Im trying to find out what would deliver the wall power with no change/loss to my System's area. Pretty simple really...
Thanks
Furman wiht SMP and LiFT has the most protection and lowest amount of interference.

House wide surge suppressors are a good idea, but they do nothing for noise.
Im not suffering from noise really. Just want to know that my power strip that is supposed to distribute power to my system about 7-8ft. from the wall outlet is not degrading and is as good (or bad) as the wall socket itself.
I have a high quality power strip that I bought some years ago- it was being promoted by Naim at the time (though I don't own any Naim equipment). No power switch or pilot light, IEC receptacle for incoming power so you can use a higher quality power cord if you like. I can go look at the brand- it is currently in use in my vintage system.