Clean Power without the drawbacks of Conditioning Filtering. Advice?

Hi-

From reading i see there is a lot of talk on the drawbacks of Conditioning filtering. Dynamics and freq. limitations etc.

I want to ask if there is a power strip+cord that are not filtering. I think i could possibly get away without conditioning.
From searching it looks like there are the cheapo strips that you don't want to use OR Conditioning strips.

Wondering if there is a good reliable strip that does not screw around with the sound and can also deliver to an 800w consumption tube amp.

Thanks!
128x128dumbeat
This thread has come a long way from advice for a quality power strip to now recommending $5K to $10K power stations.
I wonder if the OP has tuned-out.

Edit... According to the OP’s other thread, he is looking to power tube monoblocks. I would, however, recommend power conditioning for sources. No idea what his budget is.

CK out the new PS Audio P 15 or P 20.  Super clean AC with very low impedance.  I think there is a trial period.  Highly recommended. If price is a consideration, there are some good deals out there on a P 10.  Also a dedicated 20 amp circuit or two wouldn't hurt.
After 4 different power conditioners, I went with the High Fidelity MC-6 Hemisphere. No filterring, just  clean, clear, detailed & musical music with a very quiet background. 
My esteemed colleague Marty DeWulf has a review of the Furutech e-TP80 power strip that I've been remiss publishing. He reviewed the hopped-up version ($2k), but the standard model starts around $800. He said it is superb and does no damage whatsoever to the power that he can discern. (He's fussy about such things too, and has generally stayed away from any kind of conditioning.) I'll publish the review soon.
You can buy excellent power cables and a power strip from Shunyata. The PS-8 or PS-12 are the strips and they have good cables. You can add noise reduction without conditioning if you wish as well.

Rollin