Are Pass Labs amps probably the best ever you can buy ?

I have about 15k to spend on an amp/preamp/integrated amp.

I mostly listen to smooth jazz like Dave Koz, Rippingtons, Brian Culbertson etc.... and loud.

I have yet to hear any amp that comes close to Pass Labs.

Your experiences pls ?
128x128cakyol
I used to own a ’tilted to class A’ small amplifier, Forte’4a. With it on 24/7 my electric bill was $7 higher in Winter, and $10 higher in Summer, just due to that amplifier. The amp I have now runs 230watts idle. like TWO 100 watt electric light bulbs on 24/7/365. The newer Bryston amps ’cubed’ models are half that. And yes they do lower the class A level, but still sound better than the squared model. Saving 100 watts left on 365 day a year is worth considering in cost.
To have an amplifier you have to turn off.. Would bother me. I DO now have a preamp I cannot leave on 24.7 as it runs way too hot. (A Conrad Johnson ACT2) In the Summer the heat is really a problem with the Conrad Johnson, and this is just a preamp, not even the monster heat furnace of a Class A amplifier. I know some folks can’t use the main amp in Summer due to the heat from it. So heat generated IS a real factor in choosing an amplifier.
Don't listen to Audio dealers that have something to sell get a Pass preamp and amp even used is fine as Pass is a WONDERFUL company.Enjoy!!
One thing to consider is that there seems to be much more enthusiasm for Pass amps then preamps.  I have a an old aleph ono phono preamp.  It's very clean but way too lean for my liking. 
I'm a huge fan of Pass, but I don't think their ideal for everybody. They may be some of the best built amps, but the best sounding amps is a more personal matter. There's a huge difference between his single ended Aleph series and something like the XA25. Same goes for the J2 and F7. 
Fantastic Integrated my brother just bought one a month ago 
Gryphon  Diablo of Denmark  this is a work of Art  it is better sounding then the majority of seperates . I owned a Audiostore
and inside parts quality and engineering design are critical.
and has won many awards .thereis a distribution center in  Canada
and one in the U.S.
this is Built, tested and retested on many parameters before for days before passing and very powerful and doubles in power from 8-2ohms.a Fantastic product  which I rarely will say !!