Are Pass Labs amps probably the best ever you can buy ?

I have about 15k to spend on an amp/preamp/integrated amp.

I mostly listen to smooth jazz like Dave Koz, Rippingtons, Brian Culbertson etc.... and loud.

I have yet to hear any amp that comes close to Pass Labs.

Your experiences pls ?
128x128cakyol
Thanks for all your recommendations.  
There seems to be many choices.  I have to listen to them all.

The ONLY concern with Pass I have is the furnace effect.  But I guess class A has its cost......

I used to own a ’tilted to class A’ small amplifier, Forte’4a. With it on 24/7 my electric bill was $7 higher in Winter, and $10 higher in Summer, just due to that amplifier. The amp I have now runs 230watts idle. like TWO 100 watt electric light bulbs on 24/7/365. The newer Bryston amps ’cubed’ models are half that. And yes they do lower the class A level, but still sound better than the squared model. Saving 100 watts left on 365 day a year is worth considering in cost.
To have an amplifier you have to turn off.. Would bother me. I DO now have a preamp I cannot leave on 24.7 as it runs way too hot. (A Conrad Johnson ACT2) In the Summer the heat is really a problem with the Conrad Johnson, and this is just a preamp, not even the monster heat furnace of a Class A amplifier. I know some folks can’t use the main amp in Summer due to the heat from it. So heat generated IS a real factor in choosing an amplifier.
Don't listen to Audio dealers that have something to sell get a Pass preamp and amp even used is fine as Pass is a WONDERFUL company.Enjoy!!
One thing to consider is that there seems to be much more enthusiasm for Pass amps then preamps.  I have a an old aleph ono phono preamp.  It's very clean but way too lean for my liking. 
I'm a huge fan of Pass, but I don't think their ideal for everybody. They may be some of the best built amps, but the best sounding amps is a more personal matter. There's a huge difference between his single ended Aleph series and something like the XA25. Same goes for the J2 and F7.