Warmer sounding Solid State

Having some technical issues with my Marantz PM8005 interferring with other gear in my setup.  Sounds great with my Dali Oberon 5s though.  Any other manufacturers make a solid state that has a “warmer” sound like the Marantz?  Slightly rolled off highs, good midrange and full bass?  

10000_hz_legend
Electrocompaniet if you can find one used!  They are the most tubelike without the minors shortcomings and fuss of tubes. I was a dealer for them 2000-2002 until I closed my business and they were terrific.  I kept a pair of their 600wpc monoblocks in fact for some time. Best of luck!

Anything class A leans towards the warmer sound you’re looking for. Pass labs, luxman or accuphase class a will suit you but expensive. 
@bpoletti Warmer sounding because my speakers have a bit of gain in the upper registers.  I am looking for a power option that will balance them out.
@10000_hz_legend 

You using any thing to clean the power feeding your equipment?
An expert amp designer recently noted here someplace that harsh speaker treble with SS amps is simply the nature of transistors...I've owned SS amps that weren't harsh particularly, but the tube amps I've owned and prefer these days have a more natural treble response.