Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
@hifiman5 . Hi Phil, It's roughly 2.5-3" wide 2" thick and 9-10" in width. The neat thing about it is, you take the panel face off, and the brick rests in the bottom of the panel. It has two leads, you trim to fit. One either goes into an existing breaker, or you can buy a dedicated breaker. Trim to length. Insert into breaker, the next line goes into the common. Switch the breaker on. Put the door back on and you are done.  Plugged into.... the panel. <3 LOL <3 <3
@mrs_ppt. Thanks so much for the very detailed reply.  That explains a lot about how it is installed.  Hard to believe it could have the impact of 100 E Mats but then I was skeptical about the E Mats and buying some invalidated that skepticism as the beneficial effect of TC and the E Mats is obvious.  I look forward to seeing how the rollout of "the brick" takes shape.  Thanks again! 
Heya Phil I forgot one thing~ The creation does have a name. <3 It's called "The Gate." He's been mumbling that AC line conditioning should be heard and not seen. lol. <3 Ohh, and you made reference to 100 mats, it's more than that. <3 WAY more than that. <3 :) It's like a Perfect Path sonic tsunami once that breaker is flipped. Day 3 in this house. Zucchini and green beans have frozen since yesterday. lol. I've almost run out of dial on the fridge.  And now..... it's Indie Rock time. <3 <3
Whew!! That was a close call. For a second there I thought you were going to say Heaven’s Gate. 😬