Clean Power without the drawbacks of Conditioning Filtering. Advice?

Hi-

From reading i see there is a lot of talk on the drawbacks of Conditioning filtering. Dynamics and freq. limitations etc.

I want to ask if there is a power strip+cord that are not filtering. I think i could possibly get away without conditioning.
From searching it looks like there are the cheapo strips that you don't want to use OR Conditioning strips.

Wondering if there is a good reliable strip that does not screw around with the sound and can also deliver to an 800w consumption tube amp.

Thanks!
128x128dumbeat
Agree with adding a high quality duplex. But take full advantage of this upgrade by installing a dedicated AC line.

Yup, you got your upgraded outlets, and your upgraded outlet covers. Next stop, the Graphene contact enhancer for all (rpt all) outlets, not only the audio outlets. Where does it ever end? 😳
@lowrider57..... Yep I think this thread lost OP. I don't think he had $10K power re-generators in mind when he ask for a simple solution to gaining an extra 8 ft of extension from his outlet to location of equipment. No filtering, no power conditioning or re-generation - Just "8' of Extension".
As suggested - a Cullen audio grade outlet strip for about $200.00 and another $50.00 in material and 1/2 Hr.  worth of work to build an audio grade ext. cord to make up the additional 4' needed.......Jim
I think the op went and bought the PS Audio P20.             
It was the highest priced suggestion. The lowest price suggestion: Right here: Carol wire 12 gauge/3 for about $1.50 a foot from a hardware store. An ordinary in wall duplex tandem box, $4 a Wattgate plug $12 Two Pass & Seymour heavy duty 20 amp duplex, $12, And a brass tandem duplex cover $4
Im reading with interest even though its indeed a whole different topic. But some info here is good and useful. 
The 10k power stations are not for me but a fun read nonetheless. 
Thanks!