Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Let’s figure 100 E-Mats at $600/ea That totals $60,000 So this The Gate could be priced at $15,000 and save space and $45,000. I’m not that well heeled to afford this tweak. On the other hand, if it were reasonably priced at $5,000, PP wouldn’t be selling any more TC or E-Mats for the above average audiophile.
@geoffkait  Tim has nicknamed you "ABB" Audio Ball Buster.  LOL. You are hilarious. <3 Thank God this isn't a fuse thread. LOL. <3

Hey Frank~ it's always good to talk to you. <3

@fleschler  When a power conditioner was released this year, with a retail price OVER 50K~ Timmy decided to create a final solution for all ~ AT AN AFFORDABLE price.  It will NEVER need upgrading or go obsolete. :) <3 Lastly,  the Gate is part of the Perfect Path system. If you want the absolute sound, you need all the working parts.  <3

Breakfast with Devo? Oh Timmy, you are too much! <3 LOL <3
Whoa, Mamma! A final solution for all? Ah, the old Steve Jobs strategy. You could also say it’s the Michael Green strategy. The absolute sound. Lol. No offense to anyone.
"Lastly, the Gate is part of the Perfect Path system. If you want the absolute sound, you need all the working parts" 

Yes, because we still need the mats around the gear for airborne interference.