Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
tomthiel
Good to see you today. Hope your XO project is going well and making great strides.  Merry Christmas.
Post removed 
Was someone's feelings hurt? It seems as though more posts have been deleted. If that's the way this thread is going to go, I'm not sure I can continue here with that type of censorship. We have already lost valuable contributors here for the same reason. I don't really want to split this up , but perhaps we might need to move this dialogue (!) to another thread where the discourse has greater freedom?
unsound

Have to gently disagree in part.  That poster's message was , IMO, just plainly nasty - - as if a troll had written it, looking to start a fight. jafant does contribute, but in sentences rather than long and detailed paragraphs. 

I happen to moderate a closed mailing list for over 400 of my college classmates. I'll guarantee you, if a message with similar tone had shown up, I'd have yanked it. Civil discourse has little use for the self-appointed righteous .

Just my ancient two cents.   YMMV

Post removed