Speakers with the most detailed midrange? (non-ESL/planar)

Anyone care to give their opinion on what dynamic speaker has the most detailed/revealing midrange? Not including electrostatics or planar speakers. Approximately between the frequencies of 400Hz to 3kHz. Also, just to clarify what I mean by detail: when there is a musical passage that entails many different layers of instruments, the speakers' ability to separate all the elements so all the instruments are heard clearly and nothing is obscured. Also the ability to retrieve every last bit of information on a recording, such as random sounds in the studio, distortion in recordings and reverb tails.

As far as price goes... 2 categories... below $12,000 USD (new) and any price range. Thanks.
woofer72
My Zu Soul Superflys sound pretty coherent , to my ears. As do my KEF Transmission Lines.They both display differences dependent on the source, of course. I like to swap amps around.
I have heard a lot of different speakers during my search for the perfect fit for me.... by far, the Bryston Model T signature with the PX1 outboard, massive crossover network.  I am told that going to the BAX1 fully active crossover is even better; however I have not heard it.  With the Signature, you can always migrate up to the fully active as the triple inputs are ready for the conversion if you are willing to purchase the amps necessary for three monoblocks per speaker.... I am happy with what I have :)   The signature series will set you back around $11K with an enhanced wood veneer.  If you go up to the fully active, all bets are off!  Six monoblocks or the 21B3 amps.

The standard black ash wood veneer is beautiful if you only want to spend around $9K.   BUT, you have to get the signature series as I started with the standard passive crossover and as good as it is, its not even close to the PX1 outboard.
Jean Marie Reynauds also have an excellent, neutral and detailed midrange without the all-to-common fatiguing excess in the upper mids.

helomech,
Actually, upon auditioning the JMR speakers on several occasions, I actually found them a tad forward and bright.  I found them more fatiguing over a long listening period.  They do have an "up front" sound.
@prof 

I can't speak for all their speakers, but the Bliss Silvers I own are very neutral. I've compared them back to back with my Spendors and the JMRs were only a tad more forward. They're certainly not anymore forward or bright than ATC or Harbeth. But I wouldn't be surprised if your description is apt to their ribbon tweeter models. I've encountered only a couple ribbons that were non-fatiguing.