Speakers with the most detailed midrange? (non-ESL/planar)

Anyone care to give their opinion on what dynamic speaker has the most detailed/revealing midrange? Not including electrostatics or planar speakers. Approximately between the frequencies of 400Hz to 3kHz. Also, just to clarify what I mean by detail: when there is a musical passage that entails many different layers of instruments, the speakers' ability to separate all the elements so all the instruments are heard clearly and nothing is obscured. Also the ability to retrieve every last bit of information on a recording, such as random sounds in the studio, distortion in recordings and reverb tails.

As far as price goes... 2 categories... below $12,000 USD (new) and any price range. Thanks.
woofer72
Jean Marie Reynauds also have an excellent, neutral and detailed midrange without the all-to-common fatiguing excess in the upper mids.

helomech,
Actually, upon auditioning the JMR speakers on several occasions, I actually found them a tad forward and bright.  I found them more fatiguing over a long listening period.  They do have an "up front" sound.
@prof 

I can't speak for all their speakers, but the Bliss Silvers I own are very neutral. I've compared them back to back with my Spendors and the JMRs were only a tad more forward. They're certainly not anymore forward or bright than ATC or Harbeth. But I wouldn't be surprised if your description is apt to their ribbon tweeter models. I've encountered only a couple ribbons that were non-fatiguing. 
  You can't even ask a question in here without
getting 40 different models ,makers    damn 
one guy even said,  LISTEN TO B&W