Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
I was starting to get gung ho about buying a new amp. I’ve changed my focus, again, to focus on cables and a TT. The STA200 just sounds so right ....I can’t believe I purchased this as a stop gap a year and a half ago....and still do not want to upgrade.
Been reading about a lot of dacs, trying to figure out what might best match this amp.  NuForce has the Dac-9, there’s the Metrum Acoustics Amethyst, and I very tempted to go tube rolling with the Jolida Tube fx Mk3.  I listen exclusively thru Tidal via laptop and rarely use headphones.  Would like to know what other STA-200 owners are using.
Don't bother with the Jolida Tube fx Mk3. I had one and it isn't a good value. I'm running a NAD M51 and am very happy with it for the price I paid ($650 used). Chord Mojo are a great value at current used prices.
@jl35 I can’t really comment on how the three compare because I changed my system around so much. However, both times I had the Job 225 and the one time for the INTegrated they were all very dynamic, fast, open and clean sounding with very nice bass control and surprisingly "warmish" mids. I’ve had all of them on three different Metrum DACs.

Funny thing though... One of my best systems was a Metrum Hex, Tortuga LDR passive and the Job 225. That said, I inserted the INTegrated in there and missed nothing. I then sold the Hex, Tortuga and 225. I just couldn’t justify the price difference.

I also had the Lightspeed Attenuator in there with great results.

Be aware using tube preamps with the Job though. No DC protection so if any gets passed on from a tube amp the 225 will pass it on to your speakers. So for those of you using a tube preamp with your STA 200, this is something to be mindful of.
Thanks for the heads-up Devilboy! I have a Jolida Fusion preamp. Likely too much gaib for the 200. Won't even try it now. Have other use for the amp. Thonking of using it with a DAC/Pre of passive, currently a Schiit SYS but considering the Lightspeed.