Magicos are chesty

admit it.

E
erik_squires
Don't know about any of that...  They were marvelous in a small room, very close to the back wall, with the smallest Spectral. I was also told that they sound magic with the Octave V110 integrated (110 W), albeit very different sound from the Spectral.  
Don't know about any of that... They were marvelous in a small room, very close to the back wall, with the smallest Spectral. I was also told that they sound magic with the Octave V110 integrated (110 W), albeit very different sound from the Spectral.  

Good to know!
The Magico's I've heard are flat/neutral and so are really dependent on what source and amplification are ahead of them, like most revealing speakers. To my taste they sound "good" but lack a personality ...I can see why so many folks like them, just not my cup-o-tea...I'm more of a fan of YG Acoustics for a flat/neutral sounding speaker.
The Magico's I've heard are flat/neutral and so are really dependent on what source and amplification are ahead of them, like most revealing speakers. To my taste they sound "good" but lack a personality ..

@chrisoshea do you remember what series you listened to?