Why so many wilson alexias for sale

Can someone say why?
128x128pataldorr
"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."   I never understood the literal translation of that saying, but it seems like like an appropriate time to use it.  Wilson is a high quality product that I never really liked.  They are dry, clinical, and boring to me....  Having heard them about a dozen times at shows & dealers, I've been truly impressed only once (considering the price).  But if you hear a pair, and like them, then buy em.  In the right room with the right amp, I'm sure they can sound great, if you like the Wilson sound.   
@mirolab
the saying translated from another language is roughly:
"The teeth of a gifted horse are not for the counting"...
meaning: 
Since the age of a horse is determined by it's teeth,  you just appreciate it even if it's old and on it's last legs -> even if a gift is pretty much worthless you should still appreciate it since the intention of the gift giver is to give you a present...
cheche9  Heard hundreds of cheaper speakers I would buy over any Wilson.

What speakers did you purchase?
The answer is almost always because of disappointment with results. You pay so much, you expect more. Reviewers don't have to pay. The can talk about the small improvement in this or that. They can change components to optimize, you generally can't. Buying a system is the best way to repeat what you hear at the dealership