Why so many used focals?

I look on the forums to read and learn about owners reactions about focals and compared to many brands there's little action which would make me think it's a small company... til I search on AG for used focal speakers and pages of used speakers come up! Are they the type of speakers that offer a clear upgrade path OR are they short term speakers that wow the listener early and fatigue in the long term?

I couldn't be in the same room with focal's from the 90's, but the recent speakers have been very pleasing to the ear in auditions. Experienced reply's would be appreciated and please no hating on the brand. Tks
128x128steve59
Na... You didn't actually listen to 936's. They sound nothing like that and nobody who's ever listened to them would say that. 
I heard the 1028 be 2 playing beautifully thru a bunch of dealers chosen tracks only to fall apart when I asked for some old supertramp. The Kanta’s didn’t lose their musicality under the same test. So are we dealing with a more forgiving tweeter? Will the Kanta sound as good on pristine recordings if they’re more forgiving of lesser ones?
Kanta is a far superior speaker to the Electras.  Better on good recordings, and much better on bad recordings.
@kosst_amojan1 I listened to both the 926 and 936 and have photos from that session to remember what I did. My test CD was burnt with tracks ranging from Missa Papae Marcelli, through Jennifer Warnes, Adele, Bob Dylan, Kings of Leon, and Pearl Jam. They sound highly coloured in a negative way to me ears. This was early summer 2018 with the flax drivers. To _my_ears their claim that the new flax drivers are uncoloured is ridiculous, YMMV.
I agree that the Kanta's sound better than any previous Focal's that I have heard in that price range; plus, they have the WAF. While they look good in photos, they look much better in person.

I realize the Kanta's have not been out very long; but, I don't recall seeing any of them on the used market