New $24,000 inter-connect

I just saw a new Audiogon listing for a $24,000 inter-connect by Matthew Bond (Tara Labs). How many ya gonna order?
128x128bdp24
While it’s true that to some, $24,000. is chump change, it’s also true that (by many, many times) there are more, right here in the US. who make less than that for a year of working wages.
Regardless - $24,000 has no equation to the true science, value or performance of a 1M pair of IC cables. Put lipstick on a pig - it’s still just a pig with lipstick, no mater how high the bid goes.....Jim
@jhills - You are absolutely correct.   I do believe that is the reason for so many naysayers - no science to back up what you hear implies marketing hype.    And, there is plenty of that to go around in this industry.

To clarify: I do not believe that all cables sound the same, but I do know, for a fact, that all cables of the same length built to the same established standards of low capacitance, low inductance and low resistance, using quality conductors and connectors - will sound the same. Which is to say they will pass an un-colored, un-obstructed signal from component A to component B. After all, isn't that the purpose?.......Jim