Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
Classic Rock to me is NOT a playlist on a radio station.  It is a time in music from about 1966 to 1974 +/- a year or two where enormous amounts of really great music was made.

It is not about hearing Stairway to Heaven every couple of hours, but rather mining amazing amounts of incredible music from a period of intense creativity.

I was fortunate to live through it and experience much of it live, yet also discover many interesting artists via my friends.  Back in the day, we all seemed to have a different favorite and sharing music among a large group of friends exposed me to the depth of many artists.

Many substances were consumed and we all opened our minds to appreciate the favorites of others.  It was a magical time, to say the least.

I often reflect how lucky we were.

You may be tired of the dull radio playlists, but do not confuse that with the richness of the music made.
The best  radio station in the country is WFMU.  It is streamed and offers 3 streams from its website. The stream on  WFMU Ichiban rock and soul stream is amazing, offering b sides, obscure recordings and one hit wonders and non-wonders that should have been. Also some very very unusual  yet interesting cuts.

the following is excerpted from the WFMU website:

“Rolling Stone Magazine, The Village Voice, CMJ and the New York Press have all at one time or another called WFMU “the best radio station in the country” and the station has also been the subject of feature stories in The New York Times and on the BBC. In recent years the station has gained a large international following due its online operations and counts Simpson’s creator Matt Groening, film director Jim Jarmusch and Velvet Underground founder Lou Reed, among others, as devoted fans of the station.”

I largely reduced my listening to R&R as the 70s dragged  along.  It’s mostly jazz music these days, but I’ll still listen to the stuff usually restricted to University stations back then, and stuff from my own collection, and of,course WFMU.   I love their logo - a dog and a cow in silhouette, the dog barking woof and the cow braying mooo.  WFMU! 

Follow the the following link. https://wfmu.org/
Schubert, were you always so "black and white", "yes and no", "right and wrong", things like that?  I ask since I wonder if you were always like you appear to be now (and I am not trying to incite, or be critical, or to judge, please understand this), or did you come to these clear views you seem to have over time?  I would like to know so I can potentially learn from you and try my best to be more understanding of others.
Post removed 
I do, and then I listen to other things for awhile and before too long Dylan and Lennon and Mitchell ... are all back on the Thorens. In the mean time I discover new bands, and shock of all shocks, that I like classical music.