Subwoofer info

After what seems like a hundred hours or more of reading.  I think I am at the end of my search for subs.  If anyone has listened to any of these subs, I would greatly appreciate your review on them.  After all this research I have narrowed it down to 3 subs, I dont really care about any other subs, probably due to this 2 months of research. Exhaustion has set in and a choice needs to be made.  I have only had the chance to listen to a few, best buy being my source for listening. I did listen to Martin,  rel,  svs sb 2000 and sb 4000. Rel and Martin's under 1k, did not give me toe tapping. Both svs's did. (I will be selling both my vanderstien 2wq, i havent listened to them in yrs and just want new toys)  Other than BB, I have to travel quite far for hi end.  I listen to 60/40 music/HT.  My room is 8'x14'x24'.  Front spkrs are totem winds. I will be purchasing one in February and a second with 6 months.  In order these are my choices.
1.  Svs sb 3000. 
2.  Rymthik f12se.  
3.  Paradigm defiance x12

I've read alot on svs and rymthik, can't find much on x12.  Worried about rymthik only having 370 amp, yes I know it's servo. But svs is 800/2500. Quite a difference.  I thought about 15 inch sub, but the weight is crazy.  Ported is also heavy and possibly not up to my standards for tight music.  So I guess my question is,  who has listened to these 3 subs and what is your experience and evaluation of these subs. Details are appreciated.  Thanks, Pete
pcc67
I'm sure rymthik is good. I have been all over the internet and never read anything bad about them. I've heard they are very musical subs.  I've been researching subs for 2 months. Read so much that I read read same articles and reviews multiple times. Only good things about rymthik.  JL is musical,  but expensive.  In my opinion in today's market place, it's over price for me and I can spend less and be happy,  like I said, my opinion.  But I have  read electrical issues with JL. A few mentioned that and they where pissed about it. For me, 2k is alot to have problems.  I am building a system and can not over spend. I want 2 subs and need a pre pro. Plus thinking about anthem amps on the future and selling my amps. But that further out. So 2k a sub is out of my range.  I will definitely try out paradigm defiance x12 and see what JL my dealer has in my range. But svs still high on my list. I will be using my sub outs and letting arc figure it all out. Keep it simple.
@danimaz 

when the numbers are measurements showing that it’s just as musical (distortion, group delay, transient response, etc.), then yes it does matter. 

I don’t see how you can make any claims on their service. The fact is that they have a much better warrenty program than JL Audio, showing how much more faith they have in their products. I’ve already said SVS isn’t as good for the money, but their warrenty is the best I know of, plus they do upgrade programs as well as free upgrades if they did a recent revision on the model you bought. JL Audio covering the amp only for 1 year is a joke, even REL and MartinLogan are 3yr and even B&W is 2yr.
I must agree, lack of a great warranty does not give me much faith in a product. Especially a very expensive product. 
I will check out the paradigm defiance x12,  but I just read a review in one of the audiophile mags. They said it was nice, but had port noise at low freq. Thought they did say the prestige  1000sw sound great. But it's 3k. Out of my range. I really don't want to be above 1200 per sub.